Part 2 - Creating a Sample Web Application Project
In this task, you will be creating a new ASP.NET Web Application within Visual Studio
1. In Visual Studio, from the File menu, choose New, and then choose Project.
2. In the navigation pane of the New Project dialog box, expand Installed, expand Templates, expand Visual C#, and then choose Web.
3. Choose the ASP.NET Web Application template.
4. In the name box, type AWSEbWebAppDemo
5. In the Location box, type the path to a solution folder on your development machine. Choose OK.
6. In the next screen, you will be prompted by another wizard. Choose “Web API” and click OK.
Visual Studio will create a Web API solution and project based on the ASP.NET Web Application project template. Visual Studio will then display Solution Explorer where the new solution and project appear.